The PlanetM and mobility industry resource library
The mobility industry has been busy, and here is where you can read recent news articles, press releases, and more that focus on topics ranging from autonomous vehicles demos to new mobility-focused assets. The selection below highlights PlanetM, advances in Michigan’s mobility industry, and work conducted by PlanetM partners.
Check back soon for new articles and announcements in the mobility industry from PlanetM.
Recent news articles
- How May Mobility is Spearheading Autonomous Driving in the Form of Shuttle Services
- Motor City grows as tech talent hub
- Playboy Article: Detroit is "Silicon Valley of Smart Mobility Tech"
- Kettering autonomous vehicle testing facility aims for late summer completion
- Building minds: How Detroit grows mobility talent
- How autonomous vehicles will impact jobs focus of MSU-led study
- GM Takes Next Step Towards Future with Self-Driving Vehicle Manufacturing in Michigan
- American Center for Mobility Partners with MSU, Texas A&M Transportation Institute on Workforce Study
- Mcity announces Affiliate members in second phase of funding
- Cybersecurity in Self-Driving Cars: U-M Releases Threat Identification Tool
- Gov. Snyder Brings Michigan's Mobility Leadership to Washington Auto Show
- Snyder and Michigan tout American Center for Mobility's rapid growth, success at NAIAS
- PlanetM, AutoMobili-D Award CARMERA Best in Show and Startup of the Year at Inaugural PlanetM Awards Show
- Assessing Risk: Identifying and Analyzing Cybersecurity Threats to Automated Vehicles (White Paper)
- Future Cities. Building Blocks for Tomorrow's Mobility in Michigan (Executive Summary)
- Future Cities. Building Blocks for Tomorrow's Mobility in Michigan (Full Report)
- Michigan: Global Center of Mobility
Exclusive mobility stories in Mich.
In 2017 MEDC released the inaugural issue of Mich. magazine, the State of Michigan’s first official business magazine. Find more information, interviews, and success stories—along with stunning photography—related to PlanetM and Michigan’s mobility industry in the “The Global Automotive Capital” section.
Click here for free access.
Driven, capturing Detroit’s mobility story
Explore more mobility news on Driven, where stories of the Motor City’s talent, innovation, and assets are driving the automotive capital of the world into the industry of next-generation mobility.