The PlanetM and mobility industry resource library
The mobility industry has been busy, and here is where you can read recent news articles, press releases, and more that focus on topics ranging from autonomous vehicles demos to new mobility-focused assets. The selection below highlights PlanetM, advances in Michigan’s mobility industry, and work conducted by PlanetM partners.
Check back soon for new articles and announcements in the mobility industry from PlanetM. You can also learn more by taking a look at upcoming PlanetM events, mobility assets in Michigan, and our featured news and events page.
Recent news articles
- Autonomous car tech startups in Detroit pitching innovation
- Derq Teaches Driverless Cars to Safely Navigate Busy Intersections
- 5 Reasons Michigan Has Become The "Silicon Valley Of Mobility Tech"
- First self-driving shuttles begin cruising downtown Detroit
- Ford's future transportation plans include an iconic Detroit train station
- 'World's Smartest Intersection' debuts in Detroit
- Magna partners with May Mobility to develop self-driving shuttles
- Mcity, U-M Law School co-launch digital legal journal focused on mobility
- PlanetM launches grant program to support mobility startups
- Mcity Driverless Shuttle launches on U-M's North Campus
- City, State and Corporate Partners work together to build innovative solutions to address mobility issues in Detroit
- Siemens strengthens position in connected and autonomous vehicles through partnership with American Center for Mobility
- American Center for Mobility, State of Michigan Celebrate Grand Opening
- Executive Insights: Driving Mobility
- Executive Insights: What's New in Mobility in Michigan
- Executive Insights: How Michigan Drives Mobility
- Executive Insights: Opportunity Journey
- Michigan Council on Future Mobility 2018 Annual Report
- Assessing Risk: Identifying and Analyzing Cybersecurity Threats to Automated Vehicles (White Paper)
- Future Cities. Building Blocks for Tomorrow's Mobility in Michigan (Full Report)
Exclusive mobility stories in Mich.
In 2017 MEDC released the inaugural issue of Mich. magazine, the State of Michigan’s first official business magazine. Find more information, interviews, and success stories—along with stunning photography—related to PlanetM and Michigan’s mobility industry in “The Global Automotive Capital” section.
Click here for free online access.
Driven, capturing Detroit’s mobility story
Explore more mobility news on Driven, where stories of the Motor City’s talent, innovation, and assets are driving the automotive capital of the world into the industry of next-generation mobility.