The PlanetM and mobility industry resource library
The mobility industry has been busy, and here is where you can read recent news articles, press releases, and more that focus on topics ranging from autonomous vehicles demos to new mobility-focused assets. The selection below highlights PlanetM, advances in Michigan’s mobility industry, and work conducted by PlanetM partners.
Check back soon for new articles and announcements in the mobility industry from PlanetM. You can also learn more by taking a look at upcoming PlanetM events, mobility assets in Michigan, and our featured news and events page.
Recent news articles
- MSU Campus Transforming into Advanced Mobility Ecosystem
- See inside Kettering University's new proving grounds and research center
- US state synonymous with auto industry looks to drive innovation
- First look at driverless shuttle coming to Grand Rapids in 2019
- How Michigan Is Contemplating The Big Ideas Defining The Future Of Mobility
- PlanetM Focuses on Auto Interiors and UX
- Toyota takes car connectivity for a spin in world's biggest testbed
- Michigan brings automotive collaboration to world stage
- PlanetM Grant Funding Now Available to Support Mobility Startups
- Mcity, U-M Law School co-launch digital legal journal focused on mobility
- PlanetM launches grant program to support mobility startups
- Mcity Driverless Shuttle launches on U-M's North Campus
- City, State and Corporate Partners work together to build innovative solutions to address mobility issues in Detroit
- Siemens strengthens position in connected and autonomous vehicles through partnership with American Center for Mobility
- Mcity Driverless Shuttle (Case Study)
- Executive Insights: Driving Mobility
- Executive Insights: What's New in Mobility in Michigan
- Executive Insights: How Michigan Drives Mobility
- Executive Insights: Opportunity Journey
- Michigan Council on Future Mobility 2018 Annual Report
- Assessing Risk: Identifying and Analyzing Cybersecurity Threats to Automated Vehicles (White Paper)
Exclusive mobility stories in Mich.
In 2017 MEDC released the inaugural issue of Mich. magazine, the State of Michigan’s first official business magazine. Find more information, interviews, and success stories—along with stunning photography—related to PlanetM and Michigan’s mobility industry in “The Global Automotive Capital” section.
Click here for free online access.
Driven, capturing Detroit’s mobility story
Explore more mobility news on Driven, where stories of the Motor City’s talent, innovation, and assets are driving the automotive capital of the world into the industry of next-generation mobility.