The PlanetM and mobility industry resource library
The mobility industry has been busy, and here is where you can read recent news articles, press releases, and more that focus on topics ranging from autonomous vehicles demos to new mobility-focused assets. The selection below highlights PlanetM, advances in Michigan’s mobility industry, and work conducted by PlanetM partners.
Check back soon for new articles and announcements in the mobility industry from PlanetM. You can also learn more by taking a look at upcoming PlanetM events, mobility assets in Michigan, and our featured news and events page.
Recent news articles
- Ford is back in Detroit as EV, autonomous teams move into new Corktown office
- Ford arrives in Corktown as train station deal set for June
- U-M Students, Faculty Building Driverless Shuttle with Industry Help
- From accident prevention to bike parking, Ann Arbor's 100 mobility companies cover plenty of ground
- The Case for V2V
- University of Michigan researchers: Connected vehicles make roads safer
- Siemens to invest $5 million worth of technology into American Center for Mobility
- City, State and Corporate Partners work together to build innovative solutions to address mobility issues in Detroit
- Siemens strengthens position in connected and autonomous vehicles through partnership with American Center for Mobility
- American Center for Mobility, State of Michigan Celebrate Grand Opening
- Adient announces partnership with the American Center for Mobility
- GM Takes Next Step Towards Future with Self-Driving Vehicle Manufacturing in Michigan
- American Center for Mobility Partners with MSU, Texas A&M Transportation Institute on Workforce Study
- Michigan Council on Future Mobility 2018 Annual Report
- Assessing Risk: Identifying and Analyzing Cybersecurity Threats to Automated Vehicles (White Paper)
- Future Cities. Building Blocks for Tomorrow's Mobility in Michigan (Executive Summary)
- Future Cities. Building Blocks for Tomorrow's Mobility in Michigan (Full Report)
- Michigan: Global Center of Mobility
Exclusive mobility stories in Mich.
In 2017 MEDC released the inaugural issue of Mich. magazine, the State of Michigan’s first official business magazine. Find more information, interviews, and success stories—along with stunning photography—related to PlanetM and Michigan’s mobility industry in “The Global Automotive Capital” section.
Click here for free online access.
Driven, capturing Detroit’s mobility story
Explore more mobility news on Driven, where stories of the Motor City’s talent, innovation, and assets are driving the automotive capital of the world into the industry of next-generation mobility.