The PlanetM and mobility industry resource library
The mobility industry has been busy, and here is where you can read recent news articles, press releases, and more that focus on topics ranging from autonomous vehicles demos to new mobility-focused assets. The selection below highlights PlanetM, advances in Michigan’s mobility industry, and work conducted by PlanetM partners.
Check back soon for new articles and announcements in the mobility industry from PlanetM. You can also learn more by taking a look at upcoming PlanetM events, mobility assets in Michigan, and our featured news and events page.
Recent news articles
- How to get a job in the mobility industry: attend the Future Automotive Career Expo at AutoMobili-D (MetroMode)
- Meet the 65 Mobility Startups Coming to the 2019 North American International Auto Show (TechStars)
- Detroit auto show to hold mobility, tech job fair (MLive)
- Rubber Meets the Road for Self-Driving Tech at the American Center for Mobility (Cheddar)
- “PlanetM” Is Key Element Of Michigan Strategy To Shape Its Own Destiny Through Public-Private Partnerships, Part 1 (Saline Journal)
- $100K prize to help fund medical ride-sharing program in Grand Rapids (MLive)
- NAIAS Future Automotive Career Expo To Feature Talent Transplants And Why They Chose Michigan (Fox 47)
- Mcity: Augmented reality technology improves driverless vehicle testing (Click on Detroit)
- Michigan lines up global partners to develop AV standards (Axios)
- Wise Systems named Startup of the Year, WaveSense named Best in Show by PlanetM at the North American International Auto Show
- New Mobility Projects Increase Accessibility for Michigan Residents
- PlanetM awards more than $224,000 to three mobility startups to launch pilots in Michigan
- Michigan brings automotive collaboration to world stage
- PlanetM Grant Funding Now Available to Support Mobility Startups
- Mcity, U-M Law School co-launch digital legal journal focused on mobility
- PlanetM launches grant program to support mobility startups
- Mcity Driverless Shuttle (Case Study)
- Executive Insights: Driving Mobility
- Executive Insights: What's New in Mobility in Michigan
- Executive Insights: How Michigan Drives Mobility
- Executive Insights: Opportunity Journey
- Michigan Council on Future Mobility 2018 Annual Report
- Assessing Risk: Identifying and Analyzing Cybersecurity Threats to Automated Vehicles (White Paper)
Exclusive mobility stories in Mich.
In 2017 MEDC released the inaugural issue of Mich. magazine, the State of Michigan’s first official business magazine. Find more information, interviews, and success stories—along with stunning photography—related to PlanetM and Michigan’s mobility industry in “The Global Automotive Capital” section.
Click here for free online access.
Driven, capturing Detroit’s mobility story
Explore more mobility news on Driven, where stories of the Motor City’s talent, innovation, and assets are driving the automotive capital of the world into the industry of next-generation mobility.